- Is seeking backward possible in live streams?
Yes; please fix ambiguity in spec
- There are other ambiguities in spec. In the muxer section, the "should/must" statement is confusing.
- What's the deal with live WebM cues in spec?
- Does WebM support multiple audio & video tracks in one file?
- What about captioning track, when will it be supported?
Status/tools for Live WebM
- Possible today with Flumotion & gStreamer plugins
- Should/can it be made to work in icecast?
WebM in Flash
- This is up to Adobe
Will depend a lot on what the browser makers choose to support.
- Will Microsoft assign/register a Dshow/WMF GUID for WebM? John L to look into this.
Follow-up answers from John Luther
- . Muxer should/must confusion: We will clarify & rev in spec
- . Live webm cues: We will clarify & rev in spec
- . Multiple audio & video: This works but is "undecided" in the spec b/c we are waiting on clarity/guidance from W3C? HTML5?
- . In-band captioning: This will also be a little while but we think is further along than 3